Event is FINISHED
FoodFight 2015 Annual Benefit Raffle
Chef Battle, Masters of Mixology and Live Auction Excitement
Please join us for an event of food, fun and fundraising. This year's event boasts a chef showdown - featuring Chef Dave Martin, Chef Andrea Beaman, Chef Sean Quinn, mixologists and live auction excitement. Delicious hors d'oeuvres will be provided by Comparti. If you can not attend the event but would like to show your support for FoodFight, please contribute here.
2015 Benefit - Raffle Items
- T-fal ActiFry – A healthy alternative to traditional deep fryers, enjoy tasty homemade meals with this versatile low fat multi-cooker, using just a tablespoon of oil, its pulsating heat system and stirring paddle.
- BookaLokal Dumpling Making Class - The event will be a dumpling making workshop for 4 people. The winner can request any date that works for them and then I will send them promo code which they can use to book the event at no charge.
- Bubby's Gift Card - From its beginnings as a pie company, Bubby’s has set the standard for traditional American food, cooking everything from scratch, using many traditional family recipes from the best sources of ingredients available.
- Magnum of Dom Perignon Champagne
- Vitamix Blender - From frozen dessert to steaming hot soup, create entire menus with the technology that redefines what a blender can do.
- Andrea Beaman Cookbook and DVD Package - Andrea Beaman (HHC, AADP, CHEF) is a nationally renowned Holistic Health Coach and Natural Foods Chef. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts of 2012 by Greatist.com, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
- Calphalon Cookware Set – All items are brushed in stainless steel for a classic, yet contemporary look. The aluminum cores provide even heating conduction so your food turns out perfect every time.
- Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine - Easily create yummy tasting treats by adding any combination of chocolate, or fruits like over-ripe bananas, berries, or mango to the chute for a smooth "ice-cream" like taste.
Add to Calendar
Wed May 27, 2015
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM EDT
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM EDT
- 1315 Studio and Event Space
1 Raffle Ticket SOLD OUT $20.00 2 Raffle Tickets SOLD OUT $30.00 3 Raffle Tickets SOLD OUT $40.00 Early Bird - 1 Raffle Ticket SOLD OUT $10.00 Early Bird - 2 Raffle Tickets SOLD OUT $18.00 Early Bird - 3 Raffle Tickets SOLD OUT $25.00
- Venue Address
- 15 West 28th Street, New York United States
28th Street between Broadway & 5th Ave
Deb Lewison Grant55 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?